The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jet Plane


I'm taking these 10 toes on a short visit to Arizona. My grandpa Ray died and I'm lucky enough to get to celebrate his life this weekend with so much family! I'm excited to see my mom who is there for a week (instead of Guatemala on her mission!!) and everyone else. Kyle will hopefully survive a lone man with 3 cubs to care for. I'm excited to just have some time with Oliver but I will miss my hubby and other kiddos.
but
just
a
little
bit!!
Arizona, here we come!!
(sorry in advance to AZ friends--probably too short of a visit for a visit!)

4 comments:

Ashley Funk said...

How exciting that your Mom gets to meet your new baby! Good luck to Kyle while you're gone... By the way, Oliver is super cute!

Kari said...

so sorry about your grandpa. i hope you have a good safe trip. it is great that grandma will get to see oliver. i bet you're excited even though it isn't a fun trip. good luck.

Stacie said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Turns out to be a blessing that your mom and family gets to meet Oliver. Glad you are able to make the trip.

The Fillmore Family said...

Once, again, that is one cute baby. Are you sure he doesn't look like me. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...