Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
8 comments:
cute cute cute! how are you holding up??
So adorable. Wish I got even one pic that cute for Amelia. And can I just say you look way too good right after giving birth. Slightly unfair. Hope life is not overwhelming.
Those pictures are so cute. He is a very handsome boy and very cute too. It was so fun to see him. I'm so glad you came down. Keep those blogs coming. Love, Mom
I love your header picture and all those cute pics of your new baby.So sweet.
what great shots! I wish I had pictures like these of my babies + kids.
Emily oh my goodness Oliver is soooooo dang sweet I can hardly stand it! What a perfect little babe.
I'm so right there with you- the mess? laundry? i'm not even flinching these days. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. why did it take us this long to not care?? ;) My other kids got jipped! okay actually i'm like this will all my newborns- i just hope to stay a little more relaxed like this FOREVER.
so happy for you emily- wow! you've got a cute bunch!
10 year reunion??
LOVE all the pictures. So sweet.
He is so so cute! What a darling family you have. Great pics. This makes me so excited to have a little boy!
Post a Comment