
Oliver top left--one week, bottom left--two weeks, middle--3 weeks, and far right--one month!
I am so sad that his cute little hair line is receding. Every time I give him a bath I scrub his cradle cap and with it comes his hair too! It will grow back eventually but it is still sad...he definitely looks more and more like a cute old man!
We love all his faces!!
the shirt he is wearing is 3-6 months...really? crazy growing boy!
She still adores her baby Ollo
Ignore her donald trump hair--she just woke up from a nap!
2 curly mops and their baldy side kick little O.



5 comments:
Cutest pics...I think Oliver is going to catch little Amelia. Where is Isaac? Has he started school yet. Love the pictures.
That one of Ruby with Oliver reminds me of your pics when you were three or so and got that short hair perm, do you remember? Go look at it, looks so much like you.
Your kids are cute. Who would have ever thought YOUR kids would have the curly mops. :) They really are soooooo cute!
Oh, and Casen was the opposite with all the newborn blond hair so he had a TON of peach fuzz all over his little face, and shoulders. I was sad when he shed his newborn coating. It is so fun to see them change so fast! Thanks for sharing the weekly pics of Oliver. What a lucky mom you are to get to see all those cute faces every day! :)
What super cute kids! :D
Cute, cute, cute, and more cute!!!!
Post a Comment