The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Buried Treasure

Question?
What do you find when you are digging in the dirt planting trees in your yard?
A. Bones (hopefully not the remains of the previous owner)
B. More dirt
C. Lots of Rocks
D. Underwear
E. Enough Potato bugs to fill your entire bathtub

Answer below



























Although we did find nearly everything else on that list, the answer is
D
Yep, we are that lucky!!



I'm really wondering how they got there? Was someone trying to hide a dirty little secret or did someone's laundry just get blown away during a windstorm?
Who knows, maybe you will be the next lucky owner of these lovely treasures!! A little soap and these beauties will make a great Christmas gift! Or, mabye not... Luke did ask me if they were scary Halloween decorations when I was taking the picture.

10 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

That is both gross and disgusting! I hope you had gloves on.

JLynn said...

I can't stop laughing. This is so funny. Maybe the dog liked to chew on them then buried them? That is really odd to find buried bras in your backyard. I can not stop laughing. I'm nervous to think what else you guys might find if you start digging some more holes??....

Poppy said...

Yuck!!! Sure makes you wonder...

staci said...

can't think of anything more surprising to dig up? love it!

Anne said...

That was only one spot you dug...You have a whole yard of treasures still to find. Pictures of your cute kids are much better. YUCK.

mad white woman said...

Ummmm...

Kami Milliron said...

Emily, it's okay to admit that you are a SUPER FEMINIST who burns her bras : )

Maquel said...

That is hilarious and extremely disgusting. And a little disturbing too. I actually think this warrants several adjectives.

Nat said...

hilarious, thats all I have to say....

The Fillmore Family said...

Hilarious was my first thought too! Do you think someone got mad a someone and buried all their bras? You could write a whole story about that! Love, Mom
P.S. The pictures of Oliver and Ruby were wonderful for me. I hear you about survival mode. Do you think you are ready for your 4 year break? I enjoyed mine. Remember, it is fun to have them around for a long time, have time to enjoy them, and not have them leave home all at once.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...