The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

lil' stinker

You are definitely that--our stinkiest baby yet! Lots of baths for you but we don't mind. We love our stink bug and think you are too cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

seven smiles said...

He IS very cute. :)

Anne said...

He does not look like he is chunking up at all. Long and skinny that kid. My baby is a chub and she is super stinky too. Bath every day for sure. He is darling. Loved the last post...my computer so slow didn't get to comment.

The Fillmore Family said...

Every time I open your blog I laugh because that picture of Ruby is so darn cute and funny. Your little stinker is pretty darn cute too. Love, Mom

larainydays said...

I love his winning smile!

mad white woman said...

Good looks sure make up for a lot. :)

That picture of Luke and Isaac dragging Ruby makes me laugh. Really hard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...