Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
5 comments:
It is so hard for me to take your venting seriously (previous post) when it's slathered with sarcasm and humor. Life is good, but it sure does feel good to vent every now and then.
darling oliver. Life is always good when they smile. People see Amelia smile and say oh she is such a happy baby and I respond "right now she is" I hold her out like a football, face down and people think it is so funny until I tell them that is so the puke just goes straight down to the ground. Puts it all into perspective. Today she was good all day. so far.
He is so cute! Hope your getting a few more highs. I too wonder why I ever had children at about 4 p.m. each day. :)
I call that time of day the "witching hour" although it really lasts until they are asleep. From the moms I have talked to I think it is pretty normal to lose it about then. I am sorry to hear about how stressful it is right now. I hope you are feeling better soon.
I don't know if I'm the only one like this, but those crazy stressful times with little kids have been sifted out of my memory and I have to read my journal to remember them. Someone told me during those years, "Just give in to being overwhelmed...you are in the overwhelmed time of life." That is so true. You enjoy the sweet moments amongst the drudge and chaos. You are doing great.
Post a Comment