The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oliver 3 months old

3 months old
(in a couple of days)
Our little sleepy head froggy monkey boy!
A very pensive baby.


But showing us more of these every day!!

Ruby still claims "Ollie" to be HER baby. If anyone besides mom or dad touch him she screams "MINE!" It was really really cute the first 100 times. Now it is getting a bit old and she is sounding more and more like a spoiled child. We are going to have to undo that damage soon. But Kyle and I have a really hard time not spoiling her...she is too adorable and makes us laugh ALL the time.
Both of my babies are growing up fast. But I would be lying if I told you time was flying by. Not this time. Kyle and I agree that instead of saying "wow, he is already 3 months old" we find ourselves saying instead, "Is he really only 3 months old?" That is what having two babies does to us...that and having 4 kids. We are in survival mode most days and Love our weekends.

and we love all our kids too.


7 comments:

Poppy said...

Cutie pies! I still have a hard time believing you have another baby because I haven't held...so he must no be real! But he is a real cutie. Wish I could see those babies (and the big boys, too!)

seven smiles said...

Two babies= so, so hard. Especially two babies in two different stages.

I know.

Hang in there. You look pretty good in survival mode. :)

xo

Anne said...

He is so darling and getting so big. I have been sad about it all day. These babies are growing too fast. (you will have more). Amelia got her 4 month shots today. I think she was like 13 pounds 11 oz. 25 inches long. I never look or write anything down but there are some numbers to compare to. She got 2 shots. Hang in there em...call me.

Lark said...

They look so cute and good for you for documenting all the stages!

yes, 2 babies is so hard for awhile. At least you have the weekends...I never did with my 2 babies, which is why I feel like I might be done with my 3!

Hang in there!

J♥M said...

I totally know what you mean! It gets better I promise, and then it doesn't, and then it does, blah blah blah. It's a cycle. It's so much fun! Wahoo! What a ride! I think that all your kids are so adorable! Sometimes it's all about getting through the day! Other days we can worry about tomorrow before it gets here. You're awesome! Love the posts! Miss you guys!

jandbfillmore said...

No advice, just a Go Emily Go!!!

Every family is different with varying life circumstances and random reasons for trying specific parenting techniques (avoidance included). So take it from me, I don't know!

But it sure is nice to randomly hear a comment (not specifically directed at you as a "you should do this" comment) that gives you another idea and gets the brain back in gear.

Miss ya like crazy. That last phone convo was too fun & I can't wait until our next one!

larainydays said...

Life with Joey and Corinn (who were 18 months apart) is still a blur in my mind. I'm glad you are documenting your busy life because your memories will probably be lost in a sleep deprived haze. Hang in there Emily, you're great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...