Isn't that what this picture reminds you of? Children dragging children off into the corn fields is kinda a scary thought. I tried so hard for this to be a cute picture but Ruby would NOT cooperate so I ordered to the boys to NOT let go and this is what I got.
Almost as seriously as our pig races. Isaac has tried so many times to be a volunteer to race a pig and finally he got picked! (they choose the loudest in the audience and I finally went up behind him and screamed like a maniac.) He was pretty excited and didn't even care that his pig didn't win.
I took this picture for our friends the Browns. Ruby LOVES them. We like them too.
What a great picture. Little girl riding a scary horse. Being so obedient and cheesing it for the camera even though inside she is screaming in fear.
We love to go to cornbellys at Thanksgiving point during the fall/Halloween season. We have been going for the past 5 years and it is so much fun to look back at the pictures.








5 comments:
It is fun to see how fast Oliver is growing up. I miss Cornbelly's. It was my favorite MBASA outing. We have similar places here but nothing quite lives up to Cornbelly's.
so fun! I love cornbelly's the pumpkin patch here is not so fun! I miss those cute kiddos.
all the pics were cute, but I especially loved that last one I had to turn my head for. ;) what a darling boy.
Very cute pics. What is missing is the boys crying faces after going through the haunted beast and the piles of straw left in our van from the bale of straw.
Thanks for not including a picture of me with the ducks because I had a hard time keeping up with Isaac and Luke.
That was a great update! Traditions are great. You are doing a great job of keeping things going with a little one added to the nest. Love, Mom
Post a Comment