I have a new goal to blog/journal every Sunday...now this post doesn't really count, but it shows I'm trying! Ruby likes to run away from the camera now. She is super fast. Especially in her pink boots and her "Go, Diego, Go Pull-ups." Which is what she calls her new underwear that she pulls up over her diaper. She isn't ready to potty train but last time we went to Walmart she was too excited about a package of boy underwear for me not to buy them. She found the Dora underwear and was excited, but when she found the Diego underwear she was ecstatic and quickly traded in her Doras.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Go Ruby Go!
I have a new goal to blog/journal every Sunday...now this post doesn't really count, but it shows I'm trying! Ruby likes to run away from the camera now. She is super fast. Especially in her pink boots and her "Go, Diego, Go Pull-ups." Which is what she calls her new underwear that she pulls up over her diaper. She isn't ready to potty train but last time we went to Walmart she was too excited about a package of boy underwear for me not to buy them. She found the Dora underwear and was excited, but when she found the Diego underwear she was ecstatic and quickly traded in her Doras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that picture is hilarious! and i like your new goal. i'm trying to blog more frequently, too. sometimes, or actually most of the time, that's easier said than done!
Ok, I just have to mention that I LOVE that picture at the top of the blog. Ruby's expression is just priceless! And I can totally relate to her because I'm kid number three and the only girl too!
Post a Comment