and no, I did not forget that you turned 2.
Happy Birthday Ruby! While walking through the dollar store, I decided it would be a great idea to throw you a party. I called your cousins and one hour later, you were the center of attention and making Luke cry while you claimed your birthday cake all to yourself.
You absolutely loved blowing out your candles even though we lit them three times until you figured it out (after Isaac and Luke each took a turn to show you how to do it). You love the dora music you got from your cousin Eliza the best and ask to listen to it all the time. After the party you requested to watch Dora, and we obliged.
The Cake!
The Party!
Thanks Everyone!
The Birthday Girl!
After our long drive back to Utah, we showered you with the birthday gifts we got for you--a Dora chair, a Dora doll, and vacuum cleaner. You loved it all. Then the next day you ditched Dora for Diego. You no longer ask to watch Dora--it is Diego who has stolen your heart. You still like Dora plenty, but maybe I should have gotten you a Diego doll instead:). You our are sweet little stinker and we love you Ruby roo!
I forgot to post a few AZ pictures.
We had lots of fun with our fireworks!
But even more fun with our cousins!!
We miss you already!
The Birthday Girl!
After our long drive back to Utah, we showered you with the birthday gifts we got for you--a Dora chair, a Dora doll, and vacuum cleaner. You loved it all. Then the next day you ditched Dora for Diego. You no longer ask to watch Dora--it is Diego who has stolen your heart. You still like Dora plenty, but maybe I should have gotten you a Diego doll instead:). You our are sweet little stinker and we love you Ruby roo!
I forgot to post a few AZ pictures.
We had lots of fun with our fireworks!
But even more fun with our cousins!!
We miss you already!







8 comments:
she is so cute! all your kids have such a decisively widdison look to them. they are all adorable. time flies so much faster these days, don't you think??
Happy bday, Roo! I can't believe we have 2 yo's. James will be right there next Sunday. What a cutie pie.
Happy Birthday! What a cute little mommy you have to help you out.
so so cute! Happy birthday Ruby!
Love the Ruby hair. I knew Diego would come into play soon. We have both but Eliza has gone back to Dora lately. I love the little birdie skirt. That was one of my favorites. Life is so busy and spinning out of control. I think about calling to chat often, just never seem to get a moment. Eliza started baby food last week. Loves some of it, stinky diapers now, bummer.
I meant Amelia started baby food. I am losing it.
Ruby's hair is just like Corinn's at that age. It suits both their personalities.
I actually remember corinn's at that age. what a cutie. I'm sorry I missed the birthday party. I hope the birthday card and present got their by way of Annie and Benjamin. Love, Mom
Post a Comment