Incredible things happen in Arizona.
Incredible #1
Luke succumbed to a hair cut!
Look at that handsome Luke!
Incredible #2
A dance party without even leaving the house.
I am so bad at this "game" My sister is a dancer, and I am NOT. I think the score was like 100 to 500...something ridiculous like that.
I think she had fun beating me though:)
A dance party without even leaving the house.
I am so bad at this "game" My sister is a dancer, and I am NOT. I think the score was like 100 to 500...something ridiculous like that.
I think she had fun beating me though:)
Incredible #3
My brother and his lovely wife had their 4th baby boy.
Carter Paul is Fillmore Grandchild #35!!!!!!!
Incredible #4
Ruby is a stand in for Luke for this picture because I never got a picture of him with the dog. Dog that he actually played fetch with and allowed to walk around him. This is the MOST incredible if you know Luke and his fear of ALL dogs you will agree!
For weeks I had blurry pictures with my camera...well, it was due to a dirty lens but we didn't figure that out, until after most of our trip to AZ. That is why so many of my pictures are terrible!!




3 comments:
Amelia has discovered Nixon now and they go nose to nose and look at eachother, play tug of war with toys, and lick all shorts of places...gross. Glad they got a little warmed up to him. I hope he wasn't too horrible.
that picture of you and Annie is so cute--bummer about that dirty lense!!
I'm glad I got to see all the fun though. :)
Dad says we will have to get that one so we can exercise to it. It looks like fun. In the next life I'm going to come back as a dancer! Love Mom
Yes, very cute picture of you and Anne
Luke doesn't look so happy
Post a Comment