The day after Christmas we loaded up the van and drove to Arizona. We went for warmer weather, citrus, and family. Unfortunately, my parents were no where to be seen, and one of my brother and sisters took off shortly after we arrived to attend a wedding on the other side of the country. Fortunately, we still had plenty of playmates--thank goodness for a big family! Kyle and I got to stay at my sisters house and watch 6 of her 7 children (we didn't lose one, she just took the baby with her). We had a blast! And I thought I would document it a little bit on the blog to show off our great child care skills.
First off, we kept the kids safe, sometimes we locked them in small spaces but we made sure they were safe, and had plenty of food and water.
2nd, we always had them entertained with all sorts of games. Spin the bottle with cousins...why not?**
and lots of other healthy food too
We kept the kids at a safe distance.
We exercised them.
We believe that the Wii has some educational value or else we would never EVER allow this.
They never left the house without clothes on.
Pink pajamas are back in style for little boys.
We helped them develop useful skills, such as armed combat tactics.
If you ever need our child care services, you know where to find us!
Thanks Arizona, you never disappoint!
**There really weren't any kissing cousin games, I promise!
Thanks Arizona, you never disappoint!
**There really weren't any kissing cousin games, I promise!


7 comments:
You are funny. I am glad it wasn't just my house that was making all your pictures blurry like you thought. You got some great shots. I don't think i took a single picture the whole week, it was so crazy...but fun.
:D
hilarious.
when are you coming here?
I love the one of you and Anne...I wanna try that so bad. At scottsdale mall kids do it, and its hilarious when they go all out. It was such a treat to see you! I love that our babies are the same age. Its ok I sometimes put Mia in Myles old PJS:)
So funny Emily.
Love your Christmas pic
Hilarious Emily. I'm glad you follow the "benign neglect" philosophy of parenting.
That was pretty funny Emily. Cute pictures. Love, Mom
Emily-
This is the first time it's actually let me onto your "secret" blog. Those pictures are awesome! You're an amazing sister and Aunt. Thanks for watching over out kiddos as well as all the rest! love ya.
Post a Comment