(can someone say, hair cut??)
Well, right after we took this picture, a hair cut did not happen. But Ruby did puke in my hand! She was fine the rest of the day so we ended up having a great Christmas!!
Well, right after we took this picture, a hair cut did not happen. But Ruby did puke in my hand! She was fine the rest of the day so we ended up having a great Christmas!!
The time has come to move onto the new year. I can't do that until I blog about Christmas, so here it is.
Christmas was delicious and Merry!



3 comments:
aren't those pillow chums awesome?? did you get them at costco? grace got the dog one and i am currently hiding the cat one for sophie for her birthday.
it looks like you guys had a fun christmas -- and i'm glad the puking didn't last!
I would shoot myself if I had those giant pillow pets at my house but more power to you. Looked like a great Christmas.
Looks like fun. Love, Mom
Post a Comment