The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, November 23, 2007


(Isaac)"What are we going to eat for Thanksgiving dinner? "
(me) "corn!"
(Isaac) "Corn, mmmm, my favorite! What else?"
(me) "rolls!"
(Isaac) "rolls, mmmm, my favorite! What else?"
(me) "Turkey!"
(Isaac) "Turkey, mmmmm, my favorite! What else?"
(me) "Potatoes!"
(Isaac) "Potatoes...hmmmm, NOT my favorite."
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Lark said...

Cute family picture. Was the dinner in Hooper at Kyle's parents house? Glad you guys had a fun day!

JLynn said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, WIDDISONS!!!!
Curt's parents smoked a turkey this year too. They are so good. But one year we bought a smoked turkey and it had been smoked too long, so it just tasted like smoke. Eckkk! Glad Isaac enjoyed his "chicken" with ketchup! Ketchup really does make EVERYTHING taste better right?! :) Well, I know it does at the age of 3 at least. :) It was nice chatting on the phone the other day! Happy Holidays!!!

Maren said...

this is such a cute family picture. cute crafts too!

Czechers said...

I like Luke's hair in that picture.

Em Russ said...

my kids won't eat potatoes either? weird! Your kids are so funny and so cute. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

And to Kyle... thanks for not leaving me out of the blog comments! Glad to know I was last on your list! ;)

Em Russ said...

Kyle, I guess we're even now since I didn't call you first when I got engaged... wasn't that what I was in your debt for? Anyway, I am just teasing and I love it that you comment on my blog. I don't care if I am first or last! :) Have I mentioned lately that I miss you? Hopefully we'll make it to Hooper soon and we can meet up.
Love, Em (Cousin!)

The Kelly Family said...

What a cute little family. Your boys are adorable!!! We'll be in Utah for Christmas this year. We should try to get a little Roommate Party going...

Rindi said...

Okay, I LOVE blogging...Kyle, you had (for all intents and purposes) dropped out of my world (which is sad, since me, you, and Emily--Russ, that is--used to be inseparable!) and now, you commented on my blog!! and I get to see your cute, cute, cute family! I feel like I have talked to you now and it had been, like, YEARS!! I would love to hear more about your company and your job and stuff! Emily, you are such a cute mom and your boys are so adorable. Thank heavens for blogging! Well, Adios (that's for all of our time spent in Spanish class--where you spent most of your time playing basketball with the trash can and I spent most of my time studying REALLY hard! Ha!)! P.S. By the way, remember how we all vowed to repeat our senior trip in 10 years?? That would be awesome! Oh well!

Amateur Steph said...

Your "life as a slideshow" is absolutely awesome.
We are definitely up for a marriage arrangement between our girls and your boys, but only if your boys have inherited Emily's smarts. :) Just kidding, Kyle you too are one of the smartest people we know.

Jill Hunt said...

What a cute family! I love Luke's hair. And I love how Isaac follows Luke all around nursery making sure he is okay. What a great big brother.

mad white woman said...

i can't imagine where that cute kid learned to be so subtley frank! cute little family.

Sonja said...

Really, your kids are not only SO cute, but they say the most adorable things. I'm still smiling because Luke was happy in nursery! :D

The Smith's said...

That would be great! Let me know what I can do to help!. I am up for either day. When will you guys go back home?

mad white woman said...

sounds fun. if we do it before christmas, we should do it sunday, b/c the monday before christmas is christmas eve and i bet most people will be busy. but we're good any time after christmas too. let me know what you want me to do to help!

Beka said...

YES! lets get together! call me later to remind me! i can call Roni if you want me and have her tell T but he probably wont come b/c....anyways, finalize details and let me know!!

Lindsay said...

We'd love to get together with everyone!

By the way, I have a Pat Pat Rocket for you! I found one tonight at Target. I can keep it for you until you come down. Let me know if you still need it!

KMDuff said...

My kids ate rolls for thanksgiving. That was about it. Oh well, more for me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...