The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, November 18, 2007

November news and arts and crafts

I don't know if I have already blogged this but--we are staying in Utah! Kyle decided to stay with the start up company he interned for this summer. He is now a full partner and lately things have been going really well, so we'll see what happens!
We have been having some fun this month. Kyle took Isaac and his friend Jesse to a BYU basketball game and they all had a great time. We have also done a lot of arts and crafts lately and the boys have loved it. Luke has especially loved to paint and use markers and is constantly getting "colors" all over his body. He is learning his colors and even though he gets them wrong most of the time, he is so interested in learning them that he just keeps pointing to them and guessing again. When he points to a color and says "red" and I say, no, that is green, he say, "Oh." and continues searching for "red"....so cute how interested he is in learning these days. He points to all the pictures in his books and wants to know the names of everything and although it is very time consuming, it is also fun to be teaching him so many things. Isaac was the same way at this age and it is so much fun!




5 comments:

Czechers said...

FUN!!! Vinson loves to paint too. We especially like the picture of Luke in the apron, smart.

Nat said...

You are such a good mom, whenever I read about the stuff you do with the boys, I get that guilty feeling that I don't play with my kids enough!! thanks a lot!

Becky J. said...

Congrats on knowing where you're going to be! What a relief! I know it'll be great and we're excited for you!

Amateur Steph said...

Hey Emily and Kyle-
We're glad you guys will be around. It's always nice to feel a little bit settled too.
Are you going to visit the Widdisons on Thursday? You should stop by the park (by the Hooper town building) for some football.
We have a blog too, excitedandconfused.blogspot.com
-Mike and Steph Chambers

tiffany knox said...

we would love to come over we dont need to wait until the hoolidays are over we aren't going anywhere I just had major surgery yesterday though. I cant go anywhere this week!
we havent moved yet - we are selling our house first so it could take a while. we want to come really soon though and you could show us around.
call me let me know if you need my number again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...