The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, November 16, 2007

Still looking!

So, my brother who thought he could find a rocket for me, didn't find one...so I am rocketless and very sad:(. I've decided to give it to Luke for his birthday, so come on people! Find me a rocket by March 6th...anyone? anyone? I will pay for shipping...I'm sure it will be cheaper than the 100 bucks they are going for on ebay! I will be in AZ for Christmas so if you are in AZ and see one at Target, buy it for me! If you are in Utah and see one, buy it for me! If you are in Chicago, (especially you Jae:) buy it for me! If you are in Colorado, buy it for me! I think that covers where most of my contacts live...:)

Thank you!!

Yes, I am a crazy mom.

Little Einstein Pat Pat Rocket

5 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

You can order them online at Target.com. I'm not sure if it will be there by Christmas, but you'll have it by March. Brinley and Maddie both want one for Christmas, so we ordered them a few weeks ago. Target.com said that it would take about 6 weeks to come, so I'm hoping it will be here by Christmas.

Alan and Jeni said...

I ordered one from Target online about two weeks ago, and originally they sent me an email saying that since they are back-ordered it wouldn't be shipped until between Dec. 6th and the 24th. Then I got another email on Wednesday saying that it has been shipped and that it should be here within 3-5 business days. It might be here today? I would recommend online ordering. You never know.

Kami Milliron said...

You can also get it at Amazon.com and Nextag.com

Amazon's website said it would ship for free on orders $25.00 and up.

Good luck !

Lindsay said...

I'll still keep my eye out for you! Makes me glad I grabbed one early on!

Alicia and Daniel said...

I will check Kentucky and Ohio lol... I am glad you reminded me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...