The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Don't feed the FISH!

Welcome to the family! We now are the proud owners of 4 goldfish! I had all intentions of buying 2 but Isaac insisted that we have a mommy, a daddy, a kid, and a baby. Isaac continually reminds me that he LOVES having a pet. They sit right next to an air freshner and get their bowl cleaned 1-2 times a day:)


Luke really loves his fish...


He shares everything with them...including his pineapple and peaches.


Isaac's friend Jesse invited him to be in a rock band.


Now that he has a band, the ladies are crazy for him!


Just because we can! His hair grows so fast!

8 comments:

JLynn said...

thank you. :) where can we buy Isaac and the Rockers CD???
your kids are too cute! I LOVE Luke's hair!!! He's got some gorgeous locks! Oh so does the family of goldfish have names?? Isaac is one smart little dude, talking you into buying him a goldfish family! miss you and your adorable kids!

Ashlee Marie said...

SOOOO cute, I LOVE the curl and the rockers! Good luck with the fish!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Watching that rock concert yesterday was just about the cutest/coolest thing I had seen all week. And yes the babes do love him. The girls were having a nice conversation about who would get to marry Isaac. Right now it's a tie between him, Sean and daddy.:)

Nat said...

Goldfish huh!! You sucker! Quite the rock punks you've got there!! You need to check out my blog to see some latest news.

Becky J. said...

Love the band. Can we all be groupies? What are the goldfish named?

Jill Hunt said...

The boys really want fish too but I am worried to have them with Josh around. Speaking of bands, are you still doing music class on Wednesday?

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Fun stuff and CUTE boys! I started blogging again. :) See you soon, you are awesome.

Czechers said...

Was it your idea to put headbands and shades on them for the picture, or theirs? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...