The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our Happy Halloween

We had a fun Halloween and it started LONG before October 31st. First I was in charge of the MBA Halloween party (along with my committee!). There were about 400 people there and it was crazy! Then, we had a cousins party at my brother Brian's house. Next, I threw a mini neighborhood Halloween party. This was all before the trick or treating fun. I am tired but loved it all! I can't wait to start celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas!



october

click on October picture to view slideshow

13 comments:

mad white woman said...

i'm pretty sure that's the cutest puppy dog ever. i was looking at that picture not realizing you & kyle dressed up and i was thinking, hmmm, kyle looks a little weird. after i enlarged the picture i realized he has MORE make up on his face than you! ha!

JLynn said...

aghhh, Em you guys wore those same costumes last year! You know you can't get anything by me! ;) You guys look great wearing them the 2nd time around though! Your fam is so cute! Glad you got to enjoy your Halloween Festivities! I was thinking about you and how your big Halloween Bash went!?!!!

The Kelly Family said...

Your costumes look great. The puppy costume looks great, and Isaac looks cute, too. I love your tattoos and peircings.

Alicia said...

So why didn't you and Kyle dress up for Halloween? ;)

Em Russ said...

HA!! I always knew that Kyle would look cute in make-up. I'm pretty sure I even tried to convince him to let me put mascara on him a time or two (his eyelashes are like 6 inches long!) Your boys look cute too! What a great halloween. And Emily, I don't think I commented earlier, but I'm totally proud of your puppy dog creation!

Jill Hunt said...

You really fooled my parents at the ward party with your fake tatoos. Very nice costumes.

Nat said...

Ditto to all previous comments!

Czechers said...

Hey, I know you don't know us very well, but you have got the coolest blog in the world! and I think you've got to be one of the BEST moms!!! -Val Reeves

Becky J. said...

You guys look way too good in black lipstick? Were you a goth in a former life? :) Cute family.

Melissa said...

You are possibly the most energetic person I have ever known. I heard the MBASA party was great. oh and I love your playlist by the way- some excellent choices!

Marjean said...

Do you have the most adorable boys or what???? I love visiting you blog, but man Emily you sound way too busy! I too loved Sister Becks talk. I wish every Mother in the world could hear it or read it. It is really so simple just love your children and try and do better each day. You are doing those things. Thanks for taking care of my "children" in Provo. They love the cousin get-to-gethers, they missed out on that growing up...getting to know their great cousins. Love you guys!!! (you too Kyle)

The Smith's said...

you did a great job on that puppy costume it is so cute. Maybe I could hire you next year for my kids. I am so not crafty.

JLynn said...

I'm ready for a new post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...