The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, November 29, 2007

HoHoHo and more!

My new favorite way to decorate...paint your window! Cheap, cute and easy!

Santa at the mall! Check out the real beard!
This picture pretty much sums up how Luke felt about Santa... I think he was just wondering why mommy shoved him on a strange old man's lap.
The kids were a lot more interested in the train than Santa...
this is a picture of them waiting to board the train.
Caboose Boys!

We love to play in the coin operated toys at the mall...
but we don't use coins, we use our imagination!
Isaac invited a friend over to play after we visited Santa in the mall. He was so excited to have Bradley over. First they played dinosuars and then Isaac was so excited to show Bradley that he had a dinosuar movie...they both liked to touch their faces during the scary parts of Land Before Time.

What is better than a popcorn party on top of the table?? They started under the blanket that I put on the table but obviously the top was more appealing.
Posted by Picasa
Tea for Two and Two for Tea! Pouring tea requires the concentration of 2 super heroes.
Who ever said boys can't do tea parties? Well, these boys did...they called it their "super power potion party!"
Luke loves his daddy.

He also LOVES climbing everything including the tree and screams when we try to get him down.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, Emily! I hope I can be a fun mommy like you. You do so many fun things with your boys. Oh- and I love the look on Luke's face sitting on Santa's lap- priceless :)

Czechers said...

I love it! "They don't use coins, they use their imaginations!" I think painting the window sounds like a great idea!

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Emily! Found your link from Jill and thought that I'd say Hi! I love that I can see what's going on with everyone now! I love the snowman by the way... :) Very cool.

Nat said...

Tea parties are the coolest!! We need to go see santa sometime soon. The train looks like fun, was the line outrageous? That sweater of lukeys is cute.

Kami Milliron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kyle said...

What a cute family and an amazing wife! Some guy got very lucky!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

I love your window and those little mugs are super cute. You are such a cute family. I like you. :) It seems like I haven't seen you forever, how are you doing???

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JLynn said...

i love it how you ALWAYS find a way to teach your kids to use their imagination when they play!! you set a good example by painting a snowman for them on the window! SUPER CUTE! you are so crafty!
the super hero potion was cute!
speaking of play and since you asked, we were planning on getting Cache 2 toys: the little superstar stage & a ride on toy. he plays with his bucket and blocks ALL day long and claps his hands and his blocks together. i don't know about that superstar toy. i don't want to spend money on something he wont be interested in. what do you think about that one? we've talked toys before and you always have the best advice! what are you getting your boys beside pat pat rocket? tell me what you've seen!

JLynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLynn said...

i can't post a web link on here. I saw the superstar toy on target.com. i searched it under "baby superstar" toys section and it came up. yeah that green dino i should probably stick with that, my 1st idea. you've always said kids love that! and i want to get my money's worth and not have a toy that sits around he doesn't play with. but then you did say i could always return stuff! i'm so glad i have you around!

Anonymous said...

So Luke had acid reflux? The doctor said that was something that we may look into. I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. Maybe it will work for us too. And tomorrow I am going straight to the store to get a side to side swing. Thanks for the advice!

JLynn said...

em, cache would LOVE the cell phone and keys toys!!!! he is all about our cell phones and anything with buttons!!!! you are such a good aunt to him. :) he's so lucky!

mad white woman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia and Daniel said...

I love the super potion party that is AWESOME!! All that you are trying is to use that imagination!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...