I know--CRAZY!
But I like to live life on the wild side sometimes.
AND we are going to AZ this weekend for a week and I won't be blogging while I'm gone so I have to get it all in now.
30 years ago
a man
who was not a man
but a baby
graced this world with his presence.
Here is to another 30(plus) years Kyle!
I love you!
Kyle got a free bike from craigslist, a hot date with me and the Olive Garden (thanks Anne), a heavenly massage, brownies, a family bike ride, and stories from his adorable sons. What more could a 30 year old man want? (don't answer this)
Later he got a cool shaving kit from his brother and a piece of dry wall from his sister.
AND we are going to AZ this weekend for a week and I won't be blogging while I'm gone so I have to get it all in now.
a man
who was not a man
but a baby
graced this world with his presence.
I love you!
Kyle got a free bike from craigslist, a hot date with me and the Olive Garden (thanks Anne), a heavenly massage, brownies, a family bike ride, and stories from his adorable sons. What more could a 30 year old man want? (don't answer this)
Later he got a cool shaving kit from his brother and a piece of dry wall from his sister.
(actually the dry wall had Kyle's signature scribbled on it--something he must have done when they built the house. His sister recently found it when they were doing renovations and saved it for his birthday.)
We had a fun b-day dinner up in Hooper with Kyle's family and ended the day with a family bike ride.
Oh, and I almost forgot, he also got a singing telegram from
Brian and Jill--thanks guys, it was lovely!
We had a fun b-day dinner up in Hooper with Kyle's family and ended the day with a family bike ride.
Oh, and I almost forgot, he also got a singing telegram from
Brian and Jill--thanks guys, it was lovely!


10 comments:
Will you send me your address? Hopefully Kyle has Devin's email. If not, let me know on my blog. Thanks! :)
Happy Birthday to Kyle!!! Tomorrow Curt enters the same decade as him! :) Have fun in AZ!
Happy B-day to Kyle...welcome to the 30-something club...it's all down hill from here.
I love the pics of Luke in the previous post...he's following in his big bro's footsteps. Dyl would love to play pirates with him.
Sounds like Kyle had a great birthday. He got a lot of very meaningful stuff - that's the best ! Oh and I love how you put " don't answer that " because I am sure everyone would have written what else a 30 year old man would have wanted ; )
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite cousins!
The big 30! Happy Birthday Kyle. Gavin's not that far behind you.
Thanks! And Happy birthday, Kyle! :)
Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun day. Have fun in AZ soaking up all the sun. Wish I was there right now. I can't wait for it to get warmer. Gald you get to get away for a bit. Enjoy yourself & I can't wait to see the pics.
Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope you had a great day. From the sounds of it you did!
happy bday kyle! old man now! (scott joins the club this year too)
when i first saw that little book you made him i thought that was issac's writing (granted the pic is small and i just assumed)... anyways, i felt better when i saw it was yours.. i was thinking.. man, josh is really behind! haha
hope all is well!
Post a Comment