The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy vs. Sad

Happy to be going to G&G Fillmore's house in AZ for Easter!
Sad that I threw up last night and now have to wait until tomorrow to leave for AZ. (I only threw up once (Kyle didn't so I know it wasn't the soup...but now I don't think it is really supposed to be called Magic soup and I feel sick when I think of it's magic affects). We are waiting to see if anyone else gets sick before we leave so we don't bring it to AZ---our cousins would really love us then.

Happy for Easter--what a great time of year!
Sad that my adorable son continues to do UN-adorable things.
(most recently--a red crayon decorating my new couches)
Happy that Oxyclean took it right out.
Sad to be saying goodbye to Flat Stanley...he was considered to be part of the family. Thanks Susanna for letting him visit us!Happy to not be a cow.
No, I mean, ECSTATIC to not be a cow.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the only one throwing up at my house and I'm pregnant. Maybe you have what I do! Have fun on your journey down here and Happy Easter!

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, that's too bad. Your soup looked magical : ) Hope you feel better soon.

Karena said...

Hope you get better soon. It's never fun being sick before, during, or after vacations.

mad white woman said...

Good thing you didn't put bows on Isaac. You might not have been able to tell him apart from Ruby.

Good thing for OxyClean too. Wow, it really got it off? That's amazing.

seven smiles said...

Hey man! Don't give my soup a bad rap!

Sorry you were sick.
We had it too, the day before we left for Spring break. Luckily it was over quick and didn't follow us there...

Beka said...

Ruby is SO cute! i emailed you my email, so tell me if you dont get it:)

Mike and Kari said...

Hey Emily! Sorry it took so long to write back- my e-mail address is karilgaddie@gmail.com. Looks like you guys had an awesome Easter!

Melanie said...

marvimel@gmail.com sounds fun let me know what time and ill see ya there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...