My life with Ruby
Can be kinda tough sometimes.
She is coming in for the kill...
She is coming in for the kill...
No worries.
I know how to protect myself.
But she really is quite harmless.
brrrrrr with my lips isn't so bad...
Sometimes.
Annoying.
Annoying.
Yes.
But I'm a survivor.

And she really is well intentioned, quite harmless (except to that fly), and one heck of a big sister.
she was soooo happy with herself. we have had a ton of flies lately and Ruby watches us kill them all day long. She finally got in on the action and it is hilarious to watch and listen to her. "oh, I missed!" This time she said "Oh, I missed..ooooh...ahhh" and pointed in excitement when she figured out she didn't miss and then smacked it again!

When I watch it I think..."and that was just 3 minutes."
But I'm a survivor.
click HERE to enjoy a super terrific short Widdison family movie clip.
Including but not limited to:
copy cat mommy, coos and smiles, story time bonks, can't hear that 3rd child on the bed syndrome, and a bit of a tug of war
Including but not limited to:
copy cat mommy, coos and smiles, story time bonks, can't hear that 3rd child on the bed syndrome, and a bit of a tug of war
When I watch it I think..."and that was just 3 minutes."


5 comments:
Love the little blogs. I can't seem to think of one to trump my blessing pics so there it sits. I guess nothing exciting happening in my life right now. Cute little family emily...you are doing great.
Very cute.
And that video brought back memories--only I was a lot more frazzled and crazy than you...
Little girls just love to be little mommies. Oliver seems pretty willing to bear the extra mothering!
your kids are going to grow up to be great just like you. i still love the pics of roobles in the butterfly costume. she's so cute. love you and your kids.
I loved your life with Ruby and your video. I don't know how you find the time but you are great at keeping up. Did you ever figure out how to print blogs? Love, Mom
Post a Comment