The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oliver 2 months

Stats
24 1/2 inches (95%)--my longest baby at 2 months by an inch!
13.4 lbs (90%)--Isaac was 13.5 lbs
Head circ. 50%--my smallest head boy baby!
Kyle and I have decided that the head size makes all the difference. Because Oliver's head is smaller than Isaac and Lukes was at 2 months he seems way smaller than them even though he weighs about the same.

Oliver is smiling more and more each day and it is so much fun for the kids to see him reacting their voices. He is cooing now and it melts our hearts. We are biased but we think he is a pretty darn cute baby.


We love you Oliver!

5 comments:

Anne said...

its funny, their smiles are so darn cute but look so goofy in pics. I keep trying to get a good picture of Amelia's cute smiles and she looks so funny in them. He is adorable and looks so much like your kids. Love the new family picture, cute in black and white.

The Fillmore Family said...

It was fun visiting and seeing all of you today. Yes, Oliver is very, very cute!. Love, Mom

Lisa said...

Cute baby. He is already changing.

mad white woman said...

I'm glad your kids are all still cute, especially Mr. Oliver.

Congratulations, my first "real" mail to our new house was from you. Thanks!

Do you have a brother named Benjamin?

Guittard chocolate is so good. Don't hate me when I tell you my friend orders it once a year and allows anyone to order with her at her cost. Unfortunately, it's in bulk. So every year I get a 25 pound box of their chocolate chips to split with my mom and every other year I get a 10 pound bar of dipping chocolate. :)

This comment is long enough to be a post... sorry.

Stacie Robinson said...

Very cute kids! I can't believe Oliver is already 2 months old. Time flies by. I love that you have a Halloween dress up box. Such a good idea to pull out around this time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...