Because I have no time for words.
In anticipation for Luke's favorite holiday. He is so excited to have a little sidekick who also likes to dress up. Maybe not as much as him (he is in some sort of costume for most of the day).
In anticipation for Luke's favorite holiday. He is so excited to have a little sidekick who also likes to dress up. Maybe not as much as him (he is in some sort of costume for most of the day).
Today was one of those days when I wondered, are there really 24 hours in a day?
I guess it wasn't really wordless just less words.


6 comments:
Love Luke's tail:) and Ruby's butterfly costume! Super cute!
I've been thinking about you lots!! love you
Ruby is making me sweat. so cute. Is that a new costume for her? Your boys were never butterflies right? (please say no) Cute pic.
So cute, have them turn around so I can see their faces. Love, Mom
At first I thought he was just holding the butterfly costume, then I realized little Ruby was inside.
We don't have many costumes, oh, but we have dresses. Clara spends more time at home in a dress up dress than she does her regular clothes. Actually, it's pretty rare that she has normal clothes on at our house. I think it's awesome.
Luke is so hilarious! I was reading your post with all your conversations with him, and I was cracking up! That boy is one of a kind. So dang cute!
Luke and the butterfly are so cute. I wish they could trick or treat at my house.
Post a Comment