I want to remember these days.
But most of the time I feel like I am sleep walking (probably due to the lack of sleep.)
And life feels like one big blur.
But I think sometimes that blur is pretty darn cute so I snap pictures like a crazy lady.
The kids enjoying the halloween bucket of costumes
But most of the time I feel like I am sleep walking (probably due to the lack of sleep.)
And life feels like one big blur.
But I think sometimes that blur is pretty darn cute so I snap pictures like a crazy lady.
The kids enjoying the halloween bucket of costumes
Kyle working hard putting our swing set together and the boys LOVING it. It stayed half-way done for awhile but finally got finished about a week later.
Ruby the "helper". She never ever makes messes. Nuh uh, not her! She LOVES to help me clean. Here she is wanting to dump every single ingredient in the cookies...who needs to measure? And my recent favorite--as soon as Luke is done emptying the silverware she climbs right up and puts ALL of it back in. Takes her a while to do it which is probably why I let her do it. I think I was able to dry my hair this time.
The punk rockers. Obsessed with talking about robbers and striking cute? poses. I just wanted one normal one but I guess these will have to do.
This is a fun toy that G-pa Widdison got for Isaac's birthday last year. One day the kids just ran in circles over and over chasing it. Ruby LOVED it. She felt so big and did not want me to take her picture...she just kept running away laughing.
Labor day holiday the boys camped in the backyard. They lasted until about 4 am and then came inside to their warm beds. It got to be about 40 degrees. Before they went outside we make s'mores in the microwave. Luke takes eating smores very very seriously.
Luke and Oliver. So cute. Um, not sure about the spider card--Luke insisted and it is really hard to say no to that kid. Like when he wanted to make super hero punch. He came up with the recipe all by himself. 1 cup sugar, lots of water, Koolaid and then dip your super heroes feet in it. Yum. And he was very serious through the whole process and very excited to share it with his friends.
Our adopted Auntie Jen sent us another fun package. The kids had a blast eating their tongues!! THanks Jen! You're the best!
the swing set complete! A picnic table too!
Ruby was so excited to call me over and show me that Ollo was holding her hand! she loved it!
These are my thank you notes. Some of you may get them, others will not. If you did something nice to me in the last 6 months just do me a favor and imagine one of these ending up at your house with a nice personal note inside from me. Yours can be right side up.
I really want to be on top of everything and life back to normal with a schedule and a clean house and thank you notes written and sent on time...but it just isn't gonna happen!
Labor day holiday the boys camped in the backyard. They lasted until about 4 am and then came inside to their warm beds. It got to be about 40 degrees. Before they went outside we make s'mores in the microwave. Luke takes eating smores very very seriously.
Luke and Oliver. So cute. Um, not sure about the spider card--Luke insisted and it is really hard to say no to that kid. Like when he wanted to make super hero punch. He came up with the recipe all by himself. 1 cup sugar, lots of water, Koolaid and then dip your super heroes feet in it. Yum. And he was very serious through the whole process and very excited to share it with his friends.
Our adopted Auntie Jen sent us another fun package. The kids had a blast eating their tongues!! THanks Jen! You're the best!
Ruby Lou and Libby Lou. They are the best of friends...well, mostly Libby just tolerates Ruby...but that is an improvement! Eventually they WILL be the best of friends. Libby's mom and I did not plan their outfits but one day they just matched in green and were so cute.

SADDEST day ever when I ate the last bag of these. I bought at least 10 bags of these for a dollar a piece and now they are ALL GONE. The best chocolate EVER. I didn't make one single cookie with them. They were the perfect treat and I wish I had more.
the swing set complete! A picnic table too!
Ruby was so excited to call me over and show me that Ollo was holding her hand! she loved it!
These are my thank you notes. Some of you may get them, others will not. If you did something nice to me in the last 6 months just do me a favor and imagine one of these ending up at your house with a nice personal note inside from me. Yours can be right side up.
I really want to be on top of everything and life back to normal with a schedule and a clean house and thank you notes written and sent on time...but it just isn't gonna happen!
Thank YOU!
I tried to post this the "different day, not this day, the day back behind of today" but I fell asleep hitting the space bar--literally.
Oh, and that is how Luke says YESTERDAY.
I love it!
I tried to post this the "different day, not this day, the day back behind of today" but I fell asleep hitting the space bar--literally.
Oh, and that is how Luke says YESTERDAY.
I love it!









7 comments:
love love love the post. Remember how much you didn't like gold buttons on that darling outfit? cute now huh? Love the great swing set (my dream) Glad you are surviving, you are such great mom.
this was such a great post. You are such a great person and mom. Your kids are so lucky to have you. I love the swing set. I can imagine how nice it is to let the kids out to play on it everyday. I made cookies with those chocolate chips before and they are very yummy. I'll have to buy more myself. Oh and you are the best at these collages. YOu do them with picasa? I don't think I ever figured that out years ago maybe I should try it out again.
I remember the first 7 weeks with casen seemed like a blur and felt like my brain was sleeping when i was awake! This is a great post! I love your Roobles, she's a little gem. Wish I got to see you guys more.
Ruby's face in your picture on top is priceless! I could come to your blog just to stare at that each day. What a cutie!!
Sounds like a fun and full life. Luke's super hero punch is awesome - I love his imagination...so vibrant!
I loved every minute of your blog. I really missed my kids and grandkids this week. I try not to do that very often. I started crying in the middle of the mall when we went to buy light bulbs. Love, Mom
Ah, yes, the newborn fog. You feel like you're walking around in a fog for the six months following birth. I'm impressed that your post is so coherent! :) And your kiddos are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
I don't know how you are functioning with 4 little ones. I am completely worn out every day and I only have 3 - and no newborn!
Looks like you guys are doing well and the kids are all happy!
Once when Joey was a newborn I heard him crying and brought him into bed. He wouldn't nurse and just kept crying and crying and I couldn't figure it out and was getting so frustrated. Then I finally woke up enough to realize that Joey was fast asleep and the "crying" I heard was a dog barking.
Post a Comment