The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Monkey Boys!


Can you guess who's who?

I am a sucker for traditions. One tradition that we have is to take pictures of our boys in the same outfits. There are 4 or 5 outfits that we do this with. Our monkey outfit is one of them. Aren't they all cute monkey boys? Isaac is 3 1/2 mo., Luke is 2 1/2 mo. and Oliver is 1 1/2 mo. Are my boys getting bigger or is the outfit shrinking? I'm pretty sure Isaac wore it before it was washed and shrunk but I'm also pretty sure that even though Oliver isn't my chubbiest baby, I think he is my longest. We'll see in a couple of weeks when we go for his 2 month check up.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Such fun pictures. I can see isaac and oliver but not sure of luke. I'm not good at picking out pics. Hope you are all doing good. Clint said you had a cold front come through...107 here this past weekend.

M. Wright said...

those are so cute, you make very handsome boys ;) I love that tradition, I may copy you. I do that with positions, but since I have one of both the outfit thing hasn't happened. I love your honesty on your blog, keep it up ;)

The Fillmore Family said...

I'd have to guess. I think I can tell but I'm not sure. Love, Mom

The Fillmore Family said...

Ok, I looked again and I'm sure I know which is which now. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...