The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Celebrity Look-a-like contest winners!

So, as you can see I did a ton of these celebrity look-a-likes. Obviously it is ridiculous and hilarious and so much fun do to! I wanted to do a ton of pictures just to see how close we could come to someone famous. Luke and Cameron Bright (I have no idea who this is, some child actor?) were a 73% match. I thought it was funny that Julia Stiles showed up as a match with him because that is who people said I looked like in High school but she didn't make it on my list. Notice that Luke got matched with Brittany Spears. Isaac and Christopher Uckerman were a 71% match and he also was a 70% match with Brendan Fraser. Something interesting about Isaac's--he had Shirley Temple showed up more than once and he also got matched to Ashton Kutcher (someone who people say Kyle looks like all the time but surprisingly he didn't make it on Kyle's list). Kyle got a 71% AND 73% match with Matt Dillon. He is a hottie!! Kyle also got matched with Barach Obama but it didn't show up for some reason...so he might look like the future president (depending on how things go for Obama). As for me, I expected Molly Ringwald or Julia Stiles (2 famous people I've been told I look like) to make it on my list but they didn't. Surprisingly I got a 95 % match with Katie Couric. Either I look a lot older than I am or I'm hot like Katie!:) You have to try this out, it is so much fun--I've wasted a whole day doing it!:)

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

no, you don't blog too much. if you didn't blog as much as you do, what else would i do all day long? i really need to do the celebrity look-a-like. my sis and her husband did it and the same GUY showed up on both her's and his. ha! as for some of your questions... i didn't really make the bumper in clara's bed, my friend did, but i DID cut all the squares. i can cut, just not sew. she is awesome. she also painted clara's whole room pink while i was at work one day. again, she's great. yes, i gave in to the flower. the flowers now aren't quite as giant and it makes a huge difference if you have a big fat band to accompany it, then it's just large and cute. trevor is doing great. i hadn't talked to him since clara was born and he called out of the blue, so that was fun to hang out with him. when are you going to come visit arizona again? beka tells me you were here a month or so ago but chose not to call those you don't like. :) ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...