The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grammy, Papa, and a whole lot of fish!


Grammy and Papa, thanks for coming to see us! We miss you already!
Isaac thought the scuba diver was awesome, but Luke thought he resembled his father, Darth Vader. It almost seemed as if he were calling through the glass, "Luke, I am your Father!" Luke said it was quite disturbing.


My Two Little Fishies!

As always, it is a treat when you encounter a friendly Shark.


1 comment:

Nat said...

Cute pictures, that looked like fun, maybe when you get back we could go to that aquarium in Sandy or wherever it is, I've been wanting to go. I like the little darth vader comment. So I need to call you tomorrow, or I guess since it is 4:00 in the morning it would be today not tomorrow, anyway, I got your message last night, so I will call and chat with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...