Who would have thought such masterpieces could come from a bucket of
chalk? They were amazing! There were about 50 or so artists decorating
chalk? They were amazing! There were about 50 or so artists decorating
Larimer Square last weekend. Here are a few of our favorites.

This was Isaac's favorite. There was a section for children to make
their own chalk art (we didn't bring any chalk) but Isaac found a pirate
one and loved it. He was so excited to show us and then he gave
us his best pirate Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Thanks to the artist, Alex Smith.

You can't see this one very well, but it says
"Of all the fish in the sea, I chose you and you chose me!"
"Of all the fish in the sea, I chose you and you chose me!"

Papa also found Isaac a motorcycle. We would have
bought it for him but he told us it wasn't his size.





3 comments:
looks so fun - you're so good about getting out with your kids and "seeing the sites." Love Isaac's tank.
I just keep getting more and more jealous of all the fun things you guys are doing, I think that chalk art is amazing!
thanks em, for letting me use your computer! i will have lots of catching up to do when we get our new monitor! thanks too for spending the 4th with us!! we all had so much fun in breckenridge! more fun times to be had until you guys head back to provoland! love ya, you're the best!
Post a Comment