The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, July 21, 2007

My date with Cache

Baby CACHE and Me

I think every first time mother needs a journal of their baby's first REAL
babysitting experience. So, here is one for Jen.

The first thing we did was get to know each other a little bit better.


Next, I got to feed Cache everything his mom wouldn't. We started with the basics--Chocolate. Right before he stuffed his face, I decided it might not be a good idea...man, he had a strong grip!


After we played little piggy with his toes, Cache decided I might be trying to steal them so he grabbed on to his toes to protect them from me.


Cache decided he was done with the fun and games and decided to read a book. Then he asked me to help him sit up. He was disappointed that he couldn't do it all by himself, but I told him, Practice makes Perfect. I think that made him feel better.


Next, Cache asked me to pick him and up and feed him.


So I did.


After his food, he was itching for his pajamas.
Cache thoroughly enjoyed his pjs and bedtime stories.


It took exactly 2.5 minutes fo Cache to fall asleep. Either I'm a really good babysitter, or Cache is an amazing baby. Let's just say it is both and I don't come cheap.

7 comments:

Nat said...

What a cute little boy!! Not a bad looking babysitter too! I can vow that Emily is definately the best babysitter around, and definately worth the loads of money she charges an hour!!

JLynn said...

LOL the whole time, when Curt and I looked at this post! Glad you had so much FUN with our little Cache man! He's all the "Cache" you need! :) Love the pic with Cache and the books...so cute! Now email me the "loads of pictures" you took yesterday of our sweet baby! thanks much! ;)
Thanks again for being Cache's date last night! Cache loves you!

Lydia said...

Wow Emily...I wish you were my babysitter! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Kami Milliron said...

Cache is giving you the death stare on that chocolate picture !

Jessica said...

That is a great little story. I wish my babies fell asleep in 2 minutes.

mad white woman said...

oh, how cute, auntie em, the perfect babysitter babysitting the perfect baby. :) i'm sure jen will miss you and i'll miss never having a babysitter blog about clara's first time being babysat! :)

JLynn said...

oh I keep forgetting to mention this...I wanted to give you a, "SHOUT OUT"!!!!! and say, "THANK YOU FOR THE NOTE ON THE COMPUTER YOU LEFT FOR US FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!" Could you hear me???? Hope so! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...