We are officially back in Provo land. As we were driving through Provo around 1 am Saturday morning, reality hit-- our exotic summer life in down town Denver is OVER!! I will miss that part of our life, but we are all SOOOO happy to be home. I asked Isaac if he wanted to go back to the city or stay here and he said, "I want to stay here, I LOVE my home."
Good news--Luke got his stitches out. It ended up being a traumatic moment for all of us though. I think Luke was remembering his ER experience because he screamed and kicked just as hard. Good thing it only lasted about 2 minutes. I forgot to have Isaac leave the room and by the time I remembered it was too late. Isaac was bawling in the corner because "we" were hurting his brother. I couldn't hug him or anything because I was holding Luke's arms down. So, both my boys were screaming and crying, it was so sad! Talk about a long 2 minutes!! I'm glad that is over.
We will be joining everyone at Park days and hopefully catching up with everyone as people trickle back into town. Life isn't the same without our neighbors, the Thatchers, and we miss them immensely. Poppy stop having fun and come back to me!!
Thanks to everyone who gave me comforting words on my last post about Luke's stitches! It really helped!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I forgot to tell you that the first time I ever got stitches was when I was about 12. I was SO scared and I didn't want to get them. I remember the Doctor told me that I didn't have to have the stitches but that boys probably wouldn't ask me to prom when I had a big hole in my chin !
I am glad you guys are back safely and that everything is good.
Jordy will be excited that Isaac is back in town! I tried to call you yesterday. Maybe I'll try again today. We'll figure out which day to come over and play this week.
Hey Emily- I thought you guys lived in Chicago, isn't that how you met The Sonnenbergs?
Yes- we live in Idaho. It was great to hear from you. Your boys are too cute!
Hey Emily...
How are you? I have a quick second. I just wanted to say hi and see how you are. How are the kids? I know girls are different then boys, but,how is Issac doing? Is he going through the TERRIBLE 3's? Does he bug Luke?
I was just thinking about you because your kids are the same age difference apart then mine are and I am having a hard time with this 3 thing!!!!!
Well, if you get a chance I would love to hear from you.
Lisa
Thanks for the potty training advice ! I guess I will have to patiently wait until Douglas figures out how his " pee muscle " works : )
Post a Comment