Mommy wow! I'm a BIG kid now!
How many 16 month old babies do you know that can blow
their nose? I have been around a TON of kids and they always seem
to have a hard time blowing their nose. NOT my kids.
They are pros--it is as natural as walking. I LOVE it.
their nose? I have been around a TON of kids and they always seem
to have a hard time blowing their nose. NOT my kids.
They are pros--it is as natural as walking. I LOVE it.



3 comments:
Douglas could do that pretty young too ( I think it is just because OUR kids are the smartest ) ; )
yeah em, that's gotta be REAL NICE! I'm always having to pick Cache's nose with the blue aspirator thingy to get his boogeys out. :) must be nice when they learn to blow their own nose! good job, little Luke! I think you DO have very smart boys!
Pretty impressive!! Those kids of yours are pretty smart. Wonder where they get it, can't be from their parents! haha :)
Post a Comment