The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, July 05, 2007

BLOGGER-ITIS

Blogger-itis: an increasingly common disorder among housewives who enjoy blogging no matter what the weather-- sick kids, cranky husband, heaping piles of laundry, or dirty dishes.

You know you have blogger-itis WHEN...

I know I have blogger-itis when I look over my shoulder and Luke is dumping a box of cereal all over the floor and I turn back around to continue to blog thinking, "at least he's keeping himself busy."

When do you have blogger-itis? Please share!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Emily, I'm so glad you found me! That's the beauty of blogging. I love it...and definitely think I have blogger-itis as well. Totally addicting!!!

It was really fun to read through your blog. What were you doing in Chicago? I LOVE that city. That was an option for us as well, but Adam ended up choosing Harvard instead. Hope you are having fun in Provo. Your boys are adorable!

Nat said...

So, I definately have blogger-itis. Gotta love it!! I don't think anything we do could compare to all the fun things you guys have been doing!! Man, you packed a ton of fun things in lately! Wish we could be up there with you to enjoy the fun times with you. You got some cute pics too.

Monique said...

I spoke in Relief Soceity about how we should keep a blog.

Prior to that, everyone was saying how hard it is to keep a journal and chronicle photos. But look at what modern technology as allowed us to do!

I'm glad you take advantage of it. I lover visiting your blog.

The Fillmore Family said...

Emily,
I loved your blog. Love, Mom

Lark said...

yeah, you are going a little crazy with blogging - but its ok, just think of it as journaling for your family history. We have Radiohead lullabyes and its fabulous - works every time in the car. I can make you a copy, but you'll probably have to remind me - send me an email soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...