The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July


I am so tired! Yesterday I took the boys to the Denver Art Museum and then that night Kyle and I took them to the Children's Museum. Today we drove 1.5 hours to Breckenridge and saw the best parade ever and stayed for more 4th of July festivities and then came back to Denver to watch the fireworks from our window on the 19th floor. The Nobles joined us for the 4th and it was great to have their company. I have had lots of fun, but I don't remember ever being this tired in the past when I had fun...either I'm getting older, or the kids are wearing me out, or maybe BOTH!


ALSO, Happy Birthday to my cute little nephew Paul. He is the one on the left and he had his first birthday today. I think there is nothing better than being born on the 4th of July!
I have a lot more pictures to post but it will have to wait until later. Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...