The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Go Rockies!

We went to a Rockies game last night and had an awesome time! The boys loved it. Isaac just kept hooting and hollering and dancing to the music. Luke enjoyed the cotton candy and that we came on his favorite baseball night...dog night. There were tons of dogs and dog tricks to keep him occupied (fortunately the dogs had their own section.) We were so happy that our cousins the Archibalds and Rays could join us!


Uncle Roger and Aunt Marjean. Luke insisted on sitting on Marjeans lap most of the night.


Tyler Archibald was so sweet to share his icecream with Isaac...and Luke...and me...and Kyle...and Marjean...and anyone else who decided to steal a bite.


There was this really cute couple at the game wearing CUBS fan colors. They were just so cute I had to take their picture. One of them happened to be my cousin.


Isabelle, Anna and Marliese Ray looking super cute!


This if my favorite picture of the night. I love that you can see the city over the baseball stadium and Isaac LOVED his "telescope."

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Emily,
I swear I use Photoshop. :) I get my stuff by downloading at various sites. I used to scrap with only free stuff, but I got very excited about this hobby a year in and now I buy things. The great thing about digital is that once you buy, you can use over and over again. Check out free stuff on this blog that is updated everyday: http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com Also, for AWESOME free kits, check out www.shabbyprincess.com and www.peppermintcreative.com

heather said...

I HATE living so far away and missing out on all the fun! Looks like you guys had such a great time. I think you might need to move to Denver permanently.

Nat said...

Looks like some more fun times were had by the widdison fam. So, is the countdown to 3 days till you head home? I believe it is. :) So thanks for all the fun comments you left me, I loved the one from Isaac. If it wasn't so late I would read Jordan what it said.

Sidney said...

Ok was that ice cream or my favorite "Dippin Dots"?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...