The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy July

RED, WHITE, and PIZZA!





Watching the Big parade.



I finally finished catching up with my blog. As you can see, we have kept
ourselves busy busy this summer BUT we're Not done yet!

2 comments:

Beka said...

thats hilarious, i have it everyday, love the butt shot

Jessica said...

Emily- I am so glad to hear from you. I do all the scrapbooking a program called Photoshop Elements. You can buy it at costco. dont buy it at best buy its like 100.00 when it is only like 60-70 at costco. I have a friend that does digital scrapbooking and then sends the page over to Heritage makers and they turn it into a book. So it actually looks like a childrens book. It is really cute. I just send my picture or scrapbook page to costco and they print it out and i go and pick it up. I have a traditional scrapbook, because I still like to paper scrapbooking also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...