The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, July 13, 2007

I LOVE being a mom.

They are just too cute! I love my boys so much. They
make me smile and laugh every day. I love being their mom!


I just bought these cute matching shirts for 3.99 and had to take some pictures!



My baby looking all grown up.


Isaac was just watching TV and Luke thought it was time for a free ride.


This picture is a little dark but I wanted a picture of Isaac and Luke by our favorite window. This is where we read our stories---and man do we read a lot! We have a lot of down time with no yard so I have about 60 plus library books residing at our home right now.


10 comments:

Poppy said...

I can't wait to get back to our yard in Utah, that is probably the thing that I have missed the most (besides my wonderful neighbors!) I hope it's not 100+ degrees when we get there or I may have to pitch the tent in the yard to get some relief at night. It might be fun to so a little campout in the yard when we get back.

JLynn said...

awe, Em you are such a wonderful mom! :) I love your boys too and I'm so glad I've gotten to meet and know your fine little men this summer. :) They really are such sweet boys and so good too! Tomorrow, We are going to that Titanic thingy downtown, have you guys been? Want to go with us? :) Call me tomorrow or I'll call you! Curt is fixing a car for some friends in the ward, so we're planning on Titanic in the afternoon and it closes at 5pm. Glad your fam is feeling better!! :)

heather said...

Your boys are darling. So fun that I was able to meet them and spend a little time with you guys on Father's Day. I either need to come back home sometime this summer or you guys need to make a trip to San Fran sometime...

PS can I tell you how much I love you for adding "and Luckyguy" to my blog link...it is always AWESOME being the only person on the link list without an "and...". It is also great marketing ;-)

Lark said...

way to go on the chairs! You always find super deals!

Maren said...

those kid chairs are the coolest. where did you find them?

the waites said...

Em you dress them so cute! When will you be in AZ next? We are going in Aug, That would be fun to meet at the cabin! I love your blog because you have such cute things always and are a dang good mom!

Nat said...

Hey there, so Luke is looking so grown up!! I can't believe it. Love the matching shirts. The countdown is getting closer!! Yeah! That view out your window still amazes me.

Becky J. said...

They're so adorable! And you are a very good mom--isn't it the best when you love your job?! I can't believe that you'll be back in P-town so soon! We're so excited to have you back!

Em Russ said...

I'm jealous of how much fun you guys are having! I love reading about your adventures and your boys are so incredibly adorable!

Kami Milliron said...

Thanks for your message .. aren't little boys the best ! They are so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...