The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

5 comments:

JLynn said...

this is very sweet, em. you did a great job. what a thoughtful tribute to kyle. :)

Kyle said...

This is incredibly cute, especially the boys. I can't believe they went through so much work for me. I guess that's what Father's Day is all about...

Thanks Em

Kami Milliron said...

what a cool things to do for your hubby. i love it !

Nat said...

Em, I loved that!! It was so dang cute. The kids and Kyle are obviously adorable, but I think the little commentary made it awesome! Great job! happy fathers day kyle!

the waites said...

Well aren't you the cutest mom! Guess where we are going Tuesday....thats right Ventura and we are so excited Its are favorite vacation cause Willie loves the surf,and my whole fam is there. Willie is in his 3rd year of Dental School at USC and we live with his parents in Newport Beach. We will be in AZ in Aug. any chance you will be there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...