I am so lucky to have friends and family around me while we are in Denver. I had so much fun celebrating my big golden birthday...turned 25 on June 25th! First my b.f. Jen threw me a party with the cutest cake and balloons ever. The boys loved it! The Nobles' are so thoughtful and great friends! Then my cutest husband ever through me a surprise party with his parents and a bunch of my family. It was sooo awesome! We forgot to take the picture before Aunt Marjean and her kids left but I had to snap at least one to show off my hubby's surprise for me! He did such a good job!
Jen also took me out for a birthday lunch. It was so much fun! I would love to lie to you and tell you that she spilled her water two times but it wasn't her....it was ME! The food was delish but the service was rotten but we gave the waitress a teaching experience (i.e. no tip) She really didn't deserve a dime because she was extremely rude but maybe she'll think twice next time she is serving to moms and their kids!:)
SURPRISE!! THANKS HONEY, LYBT&T









4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! sounds like you had a super great day!! cute pics too.
So, you know that the reason everyone wanted you to have a great birthday is because you are always thinking of others. I don't think I know anyone that is so unselfish and willing to help ANYONE, in need. You are such a great friend to so many people so you definately deserve a great birthday!! Love ya!!
yeah dawg!!! way to be, Em! 25! Curt and I would love to do something with you guys on the fourth. We could barbeque over here and you guys could go swimming...us too...I guess. :) Let me know what you guys were thinking or if you have plans! I mentioned the much needed girls night out for us! So you pick the day/night, whatever, just let me know when, where, and what! :)
happy birthday emily, sorry i missed it! i'm glad Jen was there though
Post a Comment