Happy Birthday Mom and Thanks for being my Hero!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Lightening McQueen Rescue
Yesterday for my birthday Isaac decided to make it exciting. He thought it would be nice if his car Lightening McQueen took a race down the sewer express (the toilet). He was just racing Sally and Lightening when I heard a cry for help. The cry got even louder and more desperate when a few moments later Luke tried to flush the toilet. I raced to the rescue, shoved my hand in a plastic bag, asked the important question "did you go pee or poop?" (he gave the right answer), looked at Luke and Isaac who were both crying large crocodile tears and dived in to rescue Lightening McQueen. After several baths, including on in the dishwasher, he is now considered in prime playtime condition. We now have the rule that no toys are allowed when you are going potty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
If only I could have been there to help...too bad I was so far away at work...
What a super mom, sticking her hands down the toilet and all, what we won't do for our kids toys! Okay, just certain ones right. Glad you had a happy birthday!
The things we do for our kids! Way to go on the rescue, mom!
Post a Comment