The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, June 11, 2007

Pretty Flowers


DENVER BOTANICAL GARDENS




Just some cute boys!

Just some pretty flowers!


We went to the botanical gardens on Saturday with our friends the Nobles. The boys loved it! their favorite part was running down the giant ant hill with daddy. Luke cried when we had to go. The flowers were gorgeous. I really liked the Japanese gardens but I didn't get any pictures of it. I think I might like the Chicago botanical gardens better but it was still really pretty!

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

what a fun family outing. you are all so adorable ! thanks for the comment about douglas. how is it that when kids do the cutest things, you never have your camera right there. i barely got that picture of him sleeping in the tub. i think i might just wear my camera around my neck from now on.

how do you like denver. how long are you there for. i really hope tyler gets accepted there. i have always wanted to live there.

have a great day !

Beka said...

you always have such cute pics!!

JLynn said...

hmmm, i take nice pics! I must say...but I have to admit the widdison fam is quite a good lookin bunch and photogenic!:)i don't really like the pictures we took of us there, i think they show my baby love...:) we will have to take some other ones this summer! you know it! thanks for having us over last night, curt and i had alot of fun visiting with you and kyle! :) oh and ps. thanks for taking a picture of me and my baby's daddy while we were at the botanic gardens! LOL or should i say HUP HUP HUP

Nat said...

Hey, fun pics! I loved the giant ant! pretty cool. Yes I called you, and I just got your message on my phone that was dead and i will call you as soon as I am done writing this. That's sad about Isaac missing jordan! We will definately get together, maybe a swimming pool day. Since the last time we went to the provo pool together it was rainy and overcast! But we still had fun at that park. Well, i will talk to you in a second.

Monique said...

Emily,

I have to say, I'm way impressed by how much you still represent Chicago.

Warms my heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...