The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

maybe I blog too much...

But I just love showing off my cute kids and we are doing so much I have to record all the memories!
We ventured to a park yesterday. It was mostly just a path for bikes and dogs. The boys loved watching the dog and Isaac finally got a chance to ride his bike. Right after we finished our lunch I looked up in the sky and realized it was about to rain so we rushed to the bus and made it just in time. After a quick stop back at the apartment we went to the Central Denver Library. They have this AWESOME summer program with "cowboys" as their theme. It was so cute and so much fun.

I LOVE these Pictures. Isaac is pondering over his P&J sandwich and Luke is DARING you to take his pretzel!! I just love the expressions on their faces! click on them to enlarge...then you get the FULL effect!:)


Today we went to Bear Creek Lake Park/Beach and had a great time. The boys loved the water but I thought it was disgusting. I do not like Lake water. When we lived in Chicago every single night on the news they warned about the E-Coli level being too high in lake Michigan and every time I go near a lake that is what I think about. My boys had fun splashing in the water and we took a really long bath tonight!







Luke is obsessed with putting ANYTHING on his head (including boxes, hats, kitchen appliances, shirts, etc). He walks around thinking he is all business. He also loves to put daddy's socks on--he will walk around forever and if you take them off he begs for you to put them back on. He is a crack up!




I am exhausted. I can't keep up with this pace! I will have to break up my week...a couple lazy relaxing days and a few Go-go-go-go days.

3 comments:

Maren said...

i dont think you can blog "too much!" keep the pics coming! we had a fun lunch today with amy smith (flake), anna penrod (melzer) and jessie heal. are you coming to visit anytime soon?

Nat said...

I agree that you can't blog too much! Cute pics of the boys. I liked all the celebrity look a likes too, funny how one person can look like some many different people, all based on their expression at one given moment! :) We miss you guys.

Em Russ said...

Cute!! Lila loves to put Johnny's socks on too. Are you guys going back to Utah for the 4th? I was hoping we would get to see you... I'll have to send you an email so we can catch up! Love the blog though. You do have adorable boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...