The results from the Poll:
Lillian and Olivia tied for 1st place (16%)
Lydia stole 2nd place (15%)
Ruby 3rd place (14%)
Jayne 4th place (12%)
We decided to save Lillian or Lydia for a different daughter (fingers crossed) because I think I will get too confused with a Luke and another L name so close together.
So, it is down to Olivia, Jayne, and maybe Ruby (but that is close to Luke too, so hmmm...) But who knows, we might come up with a different option all together, this girl naming thing is NOT my thing. Too hard!


8 comments:
Choosing a name is so hard! I agree! A few of our close seconds for girls names included Jocelyn and Cosette. Have fun deciding!
Oh, you're having a girl!! (This is way overdue, I'm terrible at keeping up with all the blogs!) Well, anyway, congrats! I hope she is JUST like you! What a hoot! If our baby is a girl we are thinking of naming her Lily. I love that name, so my vote would be Lillian. And YES so many people (pretty much everyone actually) tells me I'm having twins, but we only heard one heartbeat at my dr. appt. this week so there's probably just one babe. But I think I will still be suspicious until the ultrasound. Stephanie Cochran only heard one heartbeat every time and was totally surprised to see twins at the ultrasound. So, who knows. I'll keep you posted ;) It's great to catch up with you. You have a beautiful family and I loved reading through all your fun posts. ~Kelli ;)
Okay love the poll idea...that's GREAT. Okay darling name too and congratulations on a girl!!!!
Ps- I'm glad you commented even though there happened to be everyone doing it this week. (NOT USUAL!!)
I love your new cute wall display. And to be honest, I don't mind the paint color- i thought it was cute! At least in the pic it looks great. I didn't know you were miss crafty nafty! Send some of that talent my way would ya?!
I think you'll decide when you see her, just like the boys. I voted for Olivia, but I like all of them. Good luck!
I know what you mean, but I had a problem with finding another boy name. I felt like I has used up all my good ideas, but it all works out in the end.
We had our girls name decided but we're having a boy and we can't agree on one darn thing!!! Good thing there is still plenty of time for both of us!
My Grandma's name is Ruby and she is from the South and still has a super thick accent. So I have always loved the name Ruby because it reminds me of a Southern Bell.
Emily! Congrats on the new baby! I am so excited for you. You have the cutest blog and your kids are adorable. I know that choosing a name is so hard, good luck!
Post a Comment