The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy are we to be...

Beach Bums---yo ho!

We played and played on the beach and wore ourselves out.
Most nights the boys were in bed before 7 and we were in bed before 9 or 10. Vacationing is always exhausting but always worth it!

The Top 25 reasons why we think we should definitely move to the beach--

1. We can run and run and run...2. We can throw as much sand as we want and throwing rocks is a must3. We can command the sea and sticks are never in shortage4. family always visits
(Isaac with cousin Tyler)
5. sometimes all we need to do to have a good time is watch the water6. We won't grow up to be hoodlums
7. family pictures ALWAYS turn out
(except for when it is too sunny)
(and except if we are too sick and tired to take one more picture!)
(but sometimes they really do turn out...stay tuned for the best ones on your Christmas card)
8. New pets every day!9. shadows are even cooler on the beach10. story time is magical11. Being sad at the beach, really isn't very sad12. I can work on that tan13. walks are always romantic14. there are always beach babes15. Brothers are always nice16. my curls are awesome on the beach17. getting dirty is inevitable but we have the biggest bath tub in the world!18. Kyle can work while eating ice cream and listening to the waves 19. We can be professional surfers all our days20. the beach is a playground...weeeee!21. mommy's hair looks red at the beach!
(and matches her sunburn)22. my boys are beautiful...but I guess that happens everywhere
23. snuggles happen all the time for no reason at all--and that can happen anywhere too24. We can be silly!
And everyone knows that ALWAYS happens EVERYWHERE!
Well, we couldn't come up with number 25 so I guess that means we won't be moving to the beach anytime soon. We hope you all get to visit the beach very soon and have a magical time.

We sure did!

13 comments:

mad white woman said...

Fun, fun. Your pictures are beautiful. And I think you only need 24 reasons to move to the beach. So enjoy!

Cute way to document your trip.

Karena said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Beach vacations are always a blast.

By the way, it's not fair that you aren't showing yet, but I'm glad that you looked good for the beach!

Poppy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I might have to steal that idea for my post about our trip to the beach, it was really cute!

seven smiles said...

Very cute pictures.
(ouch on that sunburn!)
Love the beach...

jae said...

What great pictures! You guys could be that family that is in the frame when you buy it!

Karie said...

So cute. I love your pictures!

Nanda said...

Looks like such a fun beach trip! The pictures are great!

Holmes said...

Fun, fun fun. Adorable pictures!

kim said...

You're making me really homesick. . . I think that everyone should move to the beach--it really is the best place for kids to grow up!

Elizabeth said...

What great family pictures you got! Now I really need to go to the beach.

Vagabond Mother said...

Emily, I cannot get over how GORGEOUS your family is. I love these pictures and those captions- I even remember visiting that beach house when I was like ten years old!

If you ever sneak down to AZ, let me know, okay?

And you win for my favorite pregnant lady. I wish I looked half as good as you do when you are growing things/babies.

Jessica said...

What an adorable little family. How fun.

The Fillmore Family said...

Great pictures! Thanks, Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...