After Luke wrote on our wall with permanent marker I banned him from all markers.
I didn't stick to it and gave in only 2 days later.
This is what I got.
I didn't stick to it and gave in only 2 days later.
This is what I got.
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
7 comments:
wow, a lesson learned for me just reading it. i had a good laugh but totally thought of how it would SO not be funny if that was my kid and my walls. so yep...follow through with consequences for the kids. he is cute.
you are hilarious! and so is your family. :)
I could show Isaac how girls burp. LOL.....
Let's just say Charlie Chapman instead of Hitler. What a great place for a marker!
I don't even know where our markers are still- I guess that's a good thing.
Thank you for your comment, it was really great. I always look up to you, your little family, etc, so it's very mutual!
And I do have a new niece named Cassidy. But I don't think that'll be a problem, as you don't know each other.
I am SO that way with Douglas. It is so much easier to give in than have to deal with him asking me all day, everyday to play with something. So don't feel bad, I am not very consistent either ! Oh and Douglas has done that before too, he colored all over his lips though.
love those stories. I remember one time Natalie and Andrew got finger nail polish and laboriously had started painting at their toes but by the time i found them they were to their knees. Poor kids legs were pretty raw by the time I got them clean with the finger nail polish remover.
Why does that story seem so familiar...? But my daughter is 4! As always, Emily, your commentary cracks me up.
Post a Comment