The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

All about me!

A few things we have been up to lately...
Playing outside in our new "pool" (mommy broke the other one and this is what we had on hand) and washing our car.


Thanksgiving point.

Putting on my pull up at bedtime. It is an important job. I take it very seriously.

Children's museum in Salt Lake.


I'm sure you've seen this on other blogs...I thought it would be fun to try with my kids. Luke had a hard time concentrating...
Luke (2 1/2) and Isaac (4 1/2)

1. What is something that mom always says to you?
Luke: Be Careful
Isaac: Please stop being mean to your brother.
2. What makes mom happy?
L: When you ride the horsey
I: Giving her surprise kisses (this is one of Isaac's favorite things to do for me...about 10 times a day he announces "mommy I have a surprise for you, close your eyes!" I then close my eyes and bend down and he kisses my cheek. It is always the same and ALWAYS a surprise:)
3. What makes mom sad?
L: When you get owies
I: Being mean to her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
L: Tickle me
I: Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
L: Cut the paper (he was holding a piece of paper)
I: (first he looks at me and whispers, can you tell me?" then he says Superman.
6. How old is your mom?
L: 2
I: Really old
7. How tall is your mom?
L: Big
I: (after measuring me in his own unique way) 7
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
L: Play and dance

I: I don't know
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L: dance and yawn and wake up
I: Find me (I always tell people that Isaac takes things very literal...this is just one example)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L: treasure
I: Love me very much.
11. What is your mom really good at?
L: dancing and coloring
I: Playing games
12. What is your mom not so good at?
L: hot dogs
I: Soccer and Baseball
13. What does your mom do for her job?
L: T.V. and scriptures
I: Take care of me--taking care of is very hard.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
L: hamburgers and french fries
I: Corn on the cob
15. What makes your mom proud?
L: dance long and hard
I: Being good.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L: "Bear nesesinees" (Luke's favorite movie right now is Jungle Book...the Bare Necessities)
I: I don't know. (then finally an answer) Spider man!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
L: dance and play
I: play together
18.How are you and your mom the same?
L: blue
I: We are very special
19. How are you and your mom different?
L: 2
I: Because Heavenly Father made us that way.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L: tickle me
I: Cause I'm the big brother and you give me kisses sometimes.


While making this post, Luke climbed up to reach the top of the entertainment center and found a permanant red marker...now there is unwanted artwork on my wall...this is the first time I have had to deal with this. Does anything take it off without taking off the paint as well?? Please Help! Never mind...I googled it and Hand sanitizer got it off with minimum paint removal...the alcohol in it did the trick!

10 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

those mr clean dry sponges have gotten perm marker out for me!!! good luck!

mad white woman said...

Emily, apparently you spend a lot of your day DANCING. Ha ha. Sorry about the permanent marker, can you just paint over it?

A friend of mine was renting a house and they got permanent red marker on the carpet, so she called Sharpie and they recommended a product for them to buy online... I don't know what it was, but if you're desperate.

Ashley Funk said...

It sounds like there's a lot of dancing going on at your house! How odd that your boys didn't talk about you making lots of funny faces in the mirror...

Nanda said...

Em-
Your boys are so cute! Isaac looks so much like Kyle! Congrats on the baby girl! You're going to love it! It's so much fun to doll them up!

Lark said...

you must be a great dancer! I love that your job is TV...Emily ... what kind of parenting are you doing over there :) kidding.

JLynn said...

Love the pictures as always! I loved reading your kids responses to your ?s. My favorite was #15. "What makes your mom proud? L: Dance Long and Hard." Awesome! That one definitely made me laugh out loud. :)

Kami Milliron said...

Go get one of the Mr Clean scrubbers. But be careful, if the Kids get a hold of it, it could cause them to have burns on their skin.

I love that post, so cute ! It sounds like you dance a lot : )

S. Fillmore said...

Isaac looks just like Kyle in those pictures. Especially, the one at the museum playing with the spinning things. What cuties! I really liked that post.

Patti said...

Oh, that's hilarious. I'm going to ask my kids those questions tomorrow!

seven smiles said...

Great pics! (My fave is the pull-up.)

And Isaac does look just like Kyle in all those pictures.
(Except for maybe the pull-up one.)

Funny list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...