My sister in Arizona is part of a start up company that lets you choose what advertisements you view and pays you for just looking at those ads! Totally free money! Then if you get anyone else to sign up under you and they view ads, you get a cut! This is totally free, no set up costs, I promise. (I don't know how to "sign people up yet" but don't sign up under me, I just want to help my sister out, so if you do sign up, sign up under my sister, Anne Garner). You just get paid to look at ads that work for you. For example, if you have kids that need braces, they will send you adds for orthodontists in your area, if you need baby clothes, they send you ads for that. Sometimes they are really cute places that you haven't even heard of. Also, they don't send these ads to your e-mail...they just send you an e-mail, letting you know that you have ads in your queue, so not a ton of junk mail cluttering up your inbox.
Now that Kyle has started his own business, I think it is fun and interesting to see other start up businesses grow and develop. So, if you are interested in the business side of it-- check it out, or if you just want some extra cash--check it out!
Read all about it...
I know this is available for people in Arizona...and everyone else can view national and online ads. Pretty soon it will be in Utah with local ads. So sign up now! It doesn't cost anything!
Starts October 1st.


No comments:
Post a Comment