Okay, so this "craft" was started a long time ago and I finally finished it!
I was so proud of the finished product (and wall) that I had to post it.
Thanks to Poppy for a great idea!!
(note: I did not paint the wall...and probably wouldn't have chosen that color, but I refuse to paint walls in a rental home, so that is what it will be. I don't love the green on the W, but I was seriously DONE with this project and did not want to do one more thing!)
I was so proud of the finished product (and wall) that I had to post it.
Thanks to Poppy for a great idea!!
(note: I did not paint the wall...and probably wouldn't have chosen that color, but I refuse to paint walls in a rental home, so that is what it will be. I don't love the green on the W, but I was seriously DONE with this project and did not want to do one more thing!)


11 comments:
Super cute! Love all the different knobs and definitely some of the most adorable boys i've ever known! good job! (on the craft and the kids! :))
i think its super cute and the wall is cool too!! good job!!
Too bad you'll have to add a girl to the wall mix soon! Ha! I look up to you, I haven't done a thing to my walls yet.
And I AM painting my rental walls. I have a feeling we'll be here awhile.
that looks great! i love the way the pictures are arranged. and i don't blame you for not wanting to paint the rental walls. its a lot of work!
Too cute.
Lisa
that looks so cute...man, I have great ideas! (not really!)
Nice job, Em--
looks good. :)
That looks so good, great job! Oh, and don't you think "Kimberly Widdison" has such a nice ring to it?!?! ;)
Looks awesome! I love how it turned out!
That looks awesome. Very impressive.
Post a Comment