The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, September 05, 2008

We're off to the BEACH!


We've been practicing our beach etiquette really hard all sumer long and we think we have it down! Wish us luck on a beautiful 7 day vacation in Sunny Ventura, California. See you when we get back!

5 comments:

Poppy said...

Jesse wants to know why they are outside when there are spiders! Cute boys, I love the Hitler pix.

Karena said...

Glad that you guys get to take a nice vacaction to California...I'm a little jealous!

Jill Hunt said...

Have a great time and sorry I haven't gotten back to you but life has been crazy for me. I definitely want to get together after I have this baby.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Hope you had a great trip!

Vagabond Mother said...

Jealous! Have a fun time in CA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...