The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, October 13, 2008

Enjoying just my boys, school days and the Bean!

I love my boys and can't believe we will add a girl to the mix in about 12 weeks. I am going to really enjoy the last few weeks I have with just my boys and I hope they do too! They have been playing so much together lately, and I love it!
Okay, so we didn't do first day of school pictures this year. Seeing how this is Isaac's 3rd year of preschool, the "newness" has kinda worn off. Instead after we got some of our Halloween decorations out, we took a few pictures.
Isaac is actually doing 2 preschools this year. One is a co-op in my neighborhood and the other one is just a couple of minutes away. After I signed him up for preschool, I decided to go ahead and do the co-op too. Those of you who know Isaac, know he is very social and this helps both of us out! He loves going to school every single day. Hopefully he won't get too bored!! He is definitely ready for kindergarten so now he is just having tons of fun with all his friends!After we dropped Isaac off at preschool, Luke and I enjoyed walking around eating cheerios.We also went to the Bean museum with the Tingeys.
The kids went last year too and had a great time.
See how much they have grown?
December 2007
October 2008
Poor Lauryn, she doesn't know what to do with all these messy boys.
(Luke isn't playing with poo, I promise, he is eating an oreo)
Lauryn is about 6 weeks older than Luke and Isaac is about 6 months older than Jordan. Such fun friends!
Isaac had so much fun that on Sunday when we went around the dinner table talking about our "best" part of the day and our "worst" part of the day (a new tradition we are trying out) Isaac said that going to the Bean was the best (nevermind that we went on Thursday) and that going to church was the not so fun part. We keep reminding him that Heavenly Father gives us 6 days to play and we thank him by saving one day to just think and learn about Him...he agrees that this is a pretty good deal, but still has a hard time with all the "boring" parts of church.
Hang in there buddy, only about 14 more years of that...then you get to go on a mission!!

12 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

The boys are too cute. I don't know if I can call them cute-they are looking too grown up in the pictures.

Seeing Luke in his green rain boots and blue cape gives me inspiration for my Halloween costume...

Poppy said...

Grace and Jesse have a hard time with Sundays as well, I need to do something to make it more special and fun. I still can't get over how much Luke looks like a big boy, not a baby at all anymore. btw...I love Luke's outfit! What a good mommy! On the blog roll, you can choose to have the blogs arranged by most current update or alphabetically, I chose alphabetically. Do you think you could post a few more times on my blog??

Poppy said...

I loved Becky's comment, too, i thought it was a little out of character for her. Good thing I don't offend easily!

Poppy said...

Just had to add a couple more so I could keep up with you!

Vagabond Mother said...

Oh, your boys are so beautiful! I can't believe how grown-up they are looking. Seriously, they are the most gorgeous children. I can't wait to see how your girl will look!

I should put Ray in preschool soon. He's going nuts lately. How old was Isaac when you started?

Vagabond Mother said...

Thanks for the preschool ideas, Emily. I feel like I don't quite know what to do with a three-year-old. You are my shining example!

I had fun talking with your mom and dad on Saturday night.

I don't know if it is possible, or extremely weird, but you should model your boys. I'd buy them.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

They get cutier every time I see them. We need to work on our Sundays too.

Karena said...

12 weeks left? Wow, that's coming up sooner than I thought. I'm down to nearly 6 weeks left and I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I'm ready to be done with the pregnancy, but I forgot that that means I get a baby instead.

The Kelly Family said...

I love Luke's green boots. I want a pair.

Jill Hunt said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! And your little girl is going to be just as cute! I can't wait!

Julia Deaver said...

You have the cutest boys!

Lark said...

Cute pictures. I remember enjoying my time with just me and Paul before Mimi was born and while afton was at school. Those were sweet and precious memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...